Friday, May 31

May newsletter

Bartinki newsletter - new summer fashion garments preview

Ready for summer heat?


Hello everyone! This is a short preview of what's new at Bartinki - I was pretty busy last month to put it all up, so I hope you will find your favorite (my personal fav are definitelly wide leg pants! ...and they come in black as well....). Modeled by pretty Renee, all fashion garments are available in my shop. Don't forget to check my Facebook page for all news and if you are addicted to Instagram like I am - find me @bartinki.

Enjoy and see you in June!
shop Bartinki >>>
BARTINKI - eco fashion and accessories by Martina Marekova

Friend on Facebook | Follow on Instagram | Add on Google | Website: www.bartinki.com
Copyright © 2013 Bartinki. All rights reserved.

Bartinki mailing address is:
bartinki.ecofashion@gmail.com

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment