Tuesday, December 6

Rustic refashion


This refashion is more less update of the coat, making it little different. I wanted a rustic look with retro feel. I love retro! So I took all plastic buttons off and swaped them with lovely wooden ones (they are made by my other half, but he is also selling them in his Etsy shop with other craft supplies). Then I did some hand stitching with pale-ish gold/light brown thread, so the colour and pattern match the buttons. I wanted to add some faux fur, but after consideration I saved it for another project.

So here is the preview of the work before, during and after.






























3 comments:

  1. Love it! Amazing sometimes how such minor changes can make such large differences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I am going to share a link to my Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I wasn't sure how this will turn out, wanted to make it more crazy, but sometimes less is more...

    ReplyDelete