Sunday, September 4

Military love



I found a nice yellow shirt in the parcel from a friend of mine and this colour just reminded me of old movies with ladies having to work in airplane factories, as their men were fighting for their country. So I had this idea to go back there, to times when ladies were able to do anything for a pair of nylon tights... Tighter on top and creased at bottom, the dress gives nice femine curves. Finished with vintage golden buttons and zip at the back, it has a pretty retro feel.


This is the outcome. Army girls, show your weapons!




This dress is for sale here in my Etsy shop. Thanks for looking and feel free to be inspired!

1 comment:

  1. What a great look!!! The buttons on the shoulders remind me of my Girl Scout pin a million years ago!!! lol

    ReplyDelete