Tuesday, September 13

Drama queen

Sometimes I just want to look dramatic, and now I'm ready for these moments. When you feel like wearing simple dress, but still want to look like drama queen, huge accessory it's what you need. I made these collars with this in mind, and I used high quality silk from neck ties, zippers, faux leather and satin. The process of creation needed a lot of patience, like any work with silk, but now... performance can start!







Both collars are now for sale in my shop.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say these are too freakin' cool! what made you think of the idea? I could use some of that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bedankt! It should be obi belt first, but then I changed my mind... Not sure how I came up with this combination either, but Im into zippers recently, so wanted to use it!

    ReplyDelete