Sunday, August 7

Update your wardrobe by stealing!




Yes, yes, yes... Those boyfriend's shirts are everywhere! And everyone is contributing with her/his best to figure out what do to with them, how to cut, sew, turn upside down, torn or dye to make them into new, wearable and WOW...
Well, then my contribution is here. I chose the clothing I've already produced and some of it also sold. But I think it's a good start of my green fashion blogging.








  
PS: Honey, if you find out some of my products are made from your shirts, please, stay calm. You were not wearing them anyway... Love you!


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Especially loved the P.S. to your honey. Very imaginative, bravo! I also enjoyed reading your "Who is me?" introduction and feel just as passionately about reducing wasteful consumption, having immigrated from the Philippines to the U.S. One of my clearest memories of wastefulness was having to toss 10-minute-old burgers when I worked at Burger King in the mid-'80s. Oh, the horror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I still want to write more about this passion and also about my backgrounds, there is much more to say (and show - Slovakia is beautiful). I don't know if trying to slow down people is not just fighting with wind mills, but I believe deeply inside all of us have common sense which we are often ignoring.
    10 years ago at uni I was working as a waitress in restaurant. There was this lovely man in 50ties, who used to be a high positioned manager in Australia, but (as he said) one day he had enough, packed his stuff and left job and country. He was working as a kitchen porter in this restaurant and was always frustrated by the amount of wasted food. He was saying things I didn't get back then, but slowly after years it came to me. All this madness we are causing has became the part of our life so much, that we don't recognise it anymore. I wonder where he is now!

    ReplyDelete