Saturday, November 16

Silk and Wool Wonders

Bartinki Fashion - Silk and Wool Wonders
Silk and Wool Wonders

Hello! Recently I added new designs to my shop - new developed silk collars, this time with neon and rhinestone zippers, combined with spikes. As you know my collars are always one of a kind, and I am regularly adding new and new, so pop in from time to time to see what my head figured out this time!

As per wool ponchos - I found whole pile of wonderful wool samples with labels from 1994 - I couldn't resist and here we go - one of a kind ponchos and vests, all combined with amazing knit hem. They are easy over winter sweater or fitted jacket, styled with belt or brooch.

I also developed snap cowl // scarf design, once again fashion garment perfect for various ways of styling, from wool or cotton blends, ideal gift idea for him and for her.

So that's for now for pre-Christmas madness and as always, don't forget to check my Facebook page for all news and if you are addicted to Instagram like I am - find me @bartinki.

Yihaaa!
shop Bartinki >>>
BARTINKI - eco fashion and accessories by Martina Marekova

Friend on Facebook | Follow on Instagram | Add on Google | Website: www.bartinki.com
Copyright © 2013 Bartinki. All rights reserved.

Bartinki mailing address is:
bartinki.ecofashion@gmail.com

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment